The wet cleaning technology with the specifically designed LANADOLproducts offers many advantages:
- Perfect cleaning results.
- Brilliant colours.
- Scented freshness.
- Best textile and fibre conservation.
- Best protection against shrinking, felting and discolouring.
- Skin-sympathetic handle.
- Lower costs.
- Textile care without solvent.
- Improvement of the customer acceptance of commercial textile care.
- The most ecological alternative to dry cleaning and household laundry!
- Improvement of the competitiveness of textiles cleaners compared with household textile care.
- Extended range of services for customers.
- Customers have more time and a better quality of life.
- Preservation of locations close to customers for textile cleaning operations.
- Low consumption of water, energy and cleaning agents.
- Shorter batch times.
- Lower purchase and maintenance costs.
- LANADOL products comply with the requirements of the „Blue Angel“ award.
The LANADOL procedure is the result of the unequalled know-how that we have continually advanced for more than 20 years!
We have developed the LANADOL range of products for the care of non-washable outerwear made of silk and wool or furs and leathers in the professional textile cleaning industry.
The surfactants used are particularly mild and protect the sensitive laundry during the wet cleaning process and during the drying phase. All LANADOL products have been dermatologically tested.
The wet cleaning process itself is performed in a slightly acidic to pH neutral medium. The colourings are protected against bleeding and colour transfer by efficient colour protection additives. The LANADOL products have been optimized to application temperatures from cold to 40°C. Enzymes allow the removal of dirt with little mechanical washing action. Dispersants and several auxiliary agents provide brilliant colours as well as fresh scent and give the wet cleaned textiles a pleasant handle. For increased hygiene requirements, e.g. for non-washable clothing in a domestic environment, the textiles can be disinfected in accordance to accepted European standards.
For a detailed description of the wet cleaning systems, please refer to our brochure "Wet cleaning with LANADOL, Info 25".
The wet cleaning machines are typically equipped with preinstalled programme packages but programmings can also be performed by our application engineers if so required.
If you want to apply for the ecolabel „Blue Angel – wet cleaned – to protect man and the environment“ according to RAL UZ 104, please feel free to contact us for the data on LANADOL products required for the application.